Swinton Rise, Ravenshead, Nottingham NG15 9FS  |   office@ravenshead.notts.sch.uk  |   01623 456516

School History

Ravenshead C of E Primary School was formed in September 1999 with the amalgamation of Martin Roe C of E Junior School and Pilgrim Oak Infant School. The Martin Roe School was named after the vicar who founded the original school in Blidworth in 1847. The school is situated in the village of Ravenshead and occupies two buildings on a large, attractive site. Both buildings were built in the 1970’s and are predominantly open plan in design.